Hong Kong Disney to me is a must see park. It is such a fun place and we loved every minute of it. It is easy to see everything and there are so many unique things to see. Here are the 10 can’t miss experiences in Hong Kong Disneyland.
1. Main Street- obviously you can’t miss Main Street because you have to walk down it to get into the park, but it is tiny and extra cute and familiar but different all at the same time.
2. Toy Story Land- this might be my favorite Toy Story Land of all the ones I have been to. It is so immersive and because it was not crowded at all when we went, it felt like we had the whole place to ourselves and could truly see every detail. Our favorite ride was theToy Soldier Parachute Drop, it was so fun and I loved being able to get a view from above.
3. Unique Food- Each park has its own unique food, and we had fun trying new treats. While we didn’t love the food as a whole in Hong Kong Disneyland (a lot of the restaurants were closed during our visit), we loved trying new stuff. Our favorites were the classic mickey bar ice cream.
4. Tomorrowland- we loved Hong Kong Tomorrowland, there are two exclusive rides as well as old familiar favorites. HyperSpace Mountain is my favorite version of Space and it is a permanent fixture at HKDL. The Iron Man Experience is awesome. We loved that there was a designated spot to meet Iron Man and we saw tons of other superheroes outside as well.
5. STICKERS!- this might have been the most fun unique thing. All the cast members handed out stickers. There were so many fun patterns, designs, and characters. We brought home easily 100 plus. They even had cast members that walked around with games and if you “won”, you got a stack of 15 stickers. Ask as many cast members as you want, most have stickers and are so happy to give you 1 (or 4).
6. Mystic Manor- This is definitely in my top 10 rides of all time. Mystic Manor is a cousin to the haunted mansion. It is completely unique in theming and storyline and enjoyable for the whole family*. It is on a trackless system so each ride is different and fun. We rode it 5 times and each time was new and exciting. The story of the ride is so fun and dives deep into Disney’s Secret Society of Explorers
**If you do take a baby on it, they may have to be able to sit up on their own on the bench. One cast member had us do this, the other times we were able to hold her on our lap.
7. Frozen Fantasy Garden- a walk through garden that is absolutely gorgeous where you get to meet Anna and Elsa and sometimes even Olaf!
8. Characters- HKDL is full of unique character experiences. We saw tons and because it was close to Chinese New Year, some were in the cutest costumes. They were also super easy to see because of the crowd level during our visit.
9. Frontierland- a typical Frontierland, but Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars is such a fun ride. You go forward, you go backward and each individual cart moves similar to 7 dwarves mine train. Mickey and Minnie and Chip and Dale are also in their Western Wear which is too cute. Frontierland is always a fun land to explore in any Disney Park.
10. I know this isn’t technically in the park, but explore the hotels. We stayed at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and it was beautiful. We wish we would have had more time to explore the other resorts, but we definitely plan on going back soon!
11. Bonus- schedule a character meal at the Disneyland Hotel in the Enchanted Garden. It was by far the best character meal I have ever had at any Disney Park. We had soo much time with each character multiple times.
Overall, Hong Kong Disneyland is such a fun park to visit. We loved our time there so much.
Let me know in the comments below if you have done any of our must see things at Hong Kong Disneyland.
Want more posts about Hong Kong Disneyland?
Check out these posts
>>>>Crystal Lotus Restaurant Review
>>>>The Best Rides at Hong Kong Disneyland
Don’t forget to follow along on our other adventures!